axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: JAXME reengineering in axis
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:08:04 GMT

Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinath Perera [mailto:hemapani@opensource.lk]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 11:01 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: JAXME reengineering in axis

Hi Dims, All;

Happy new year:)

This is basically to synchornize the palns for the jaxme code in axis.

As you may have notice  I have not work on it for few weeks now.
Now most of the code refactoring is done and still left is basically to get
the all test runing. But I belive the refactoring must have broke some test
cases and we have to rewirte them.

I will try it and let dev list know where we stands.

I like to know about rough time frames for bring the jaxme-axis code to
surface.
Due to my final exams(Aprail - May) and JSR109 , I prfer to have it after
the May.

If we need it earlier let us try to arrange something.

thanks

Srinath