axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "xuliujuan" <xuliuj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 00:31:57 GMT
Thanks a lot.
I have the last problem to find the required lib for com.ibm.net.ssl.SSLConext; As you also
find it hard to find the lib.Maybe I can try to use the method you have used,just excluded
the two java file.
Could you tell me how to add <classpathentry exculding="org/apache/axis/components/net?IBMFakeTrustSocketFactory.java|...">?
  B Rs.
/XuLiujuan
----- Original Message -----
  From: Ias
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 3:02 PM
  Subject: RE: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse

  org.apache.axis.components.bridge.COMBridge.java is in ws-axis/proposals/COMBridge/java.

  Adding <classpathentry kind="src" path="proposals/COMBridge/java"/> to your .classpath
  helps you with the import. (Note that you need not only ws-axis/java but also ws-axis/proposals
from Apache CVS referring to http://ws.apache.org/axis/cvs.html )

  Good luck,

  Ias