axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "xuliujuan" <xuliuj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 05:08:17 GMT
First thank you very much. I have compare the classpath with mine.
I haven't got <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.elipse.jdt.lauching.JRE_CONAINER">

and there is no <classpathentry excluding="org/apache/axis/components/net/IBMFake........"
on the file of my list
 Could you tell me the reason?
 B Rs.
/XuLiujuan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ias
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 11:37 AM
  Subject: RE: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse

  The attached file is the .classpath file I'm using for ws-axis project with Eclipse 3.0M5.
Of course, I can build ws-axis/java without problem by the configuration.

  Hoping it helps you,

  Ias

  Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
  Ias (International name)
                 Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
                 Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
  JSR 201, JSR 204 and JSR 222 EG member
  Apache Axis (JAX-RPC and SAAJ) and JaxMe (JAXB) committer
  R&D Institute
  Tmax Soft, Inc.