axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "xuliujuan" <xuliuj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:40:44 GMT
I see,thank you.
I am also unable to find the required library for com.ibm.ssl.*;
and  org.apache.axis.components.bridge.COMBridge;
Do you have some suggestion for where to find the library for import org.apache.axis.components.bridge.COMBridge;

  B Rs.
/XuLiujuan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ias
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 1:55 PM
  Subject: RE: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse

  <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
  is sort of default for a Java project because it contains core Java APIs.

  The reason why I put <classpathentry excluding="org/apache/axis/components/net/IBMFakeTrustSocketFactory.java|org/apache/axis/components/net/IBMJSSESocketFactory.java|org/apache/axis/components/jms/SonicMQVendorAdapter.java/|org/apache/axis/components/net/SunFakeTrustSocketFactory.java|org/apache/axis/components/net/SunJSSESocketFactory.java"
kind="src" path="java/src"/> to my .classpath is that I considered those components unnecessary,
hence decided not to deal with them. If you want to keep them under your Axis project on Eclipse,
you need some library that the components requires. Unfortunately, I have no idea of how I
can get the required library. (That was also one reason I dropped them.)

  In conclusion, I recommend adding the lines that you don't have to your .classpath in case
there's no (big) concern caused by them.

  Happy New Year!

  Ias