axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject RE: Header in wsdd
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:55:59 GMT
Thank you very much, Tom...

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that...
Is there any place where I can find the way to provide a static wsdl in the wsdd?? samples
would help...

Regards

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.