axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject WSDD and explicit header
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:07:30 GMT
Hi,

 I've been trying to find a way to specified explicit headers in a WSDD.
 I want these headers to appear in the WSDL document axis generates for
 my web service.

 Is there any way to do this? Can someone point me to an example?

 Thank you very much

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.