axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject Accessing SOAP Message Header
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:02:00 GMT
Hi all:

How can I access to the header of a client request?? I mean, for example: my client always
send me some information and I don't need it like a parameter (for example a sessionID). Clients
are going to send that info as a header parameter. How can I access that info at the server
side??

Example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
        xmlns:tns="http://localhost:8080/mycompany/services/myservice"
        xmlns:types="http://localhost:8080/mycompany/services/myservice/encodedTypes"
 <soap:Header>
   <tns:headerStruct id="session_id">
     <session_id xsi:type="xsd:string">DguSIHKFbhUZJygsKissLUR2MxA=</session_id>
   </tns:headerStruct>
 </soap:Header>
 <soap:Body soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
   <q1:logout xmlns:q1="http://my.company.com <http://my.company.com/> ">
   </q1:logout>
 </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

In red is the info that I need to access

Thank you for you help!!!

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.