axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject RE: Building custom faults...
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:21:41 GMT
Ajay,

That's exactly the problem I don't want to subclassing my exceptions from AxisFault. Someone
knows how do this with handlers or serializers??? I need help with this...

Thank you
Ransel

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.