axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andi Reinbrech <ARein...@multichoice.co.za>
Subject java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:00:52 GMT
I have an app that works 100% standalone, but as soon as it's run through
axis I get "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" when instantiating
an external object from a jar.

I have tried wrapping the new [object]() in a try catch (Exception e) but it
still failed.

The result is that a .NET application gets a SOAP exception, and the
description is "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

The object I am trying to instantiate is a Control-M API function.

Please help?!

Thanks in advance,
Andi

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of MultiChoice
Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of the individual
and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.