axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Murphy <jim.mur...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Not an Axis related question. But, appreciate any help...
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:25:51 GMT
You may find an answer ont he DevelopMentor mailing lists[1].  They deal
explicitly with .NET.

[1] - http://discuss.develop.com

Jim Murphy
Mindreef, Inc.

Ramesh Sakala wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a question, I think not related to Axis; but in the area of .NET and web services.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. If you have an idea on different newsgroup/mailing
list, I can use to get answer to this question, please send it to me also.

> Problem description:
>
> I have an ASN.1 encoded PrivateKey (PKCS8 Encoding) and Public (X509 Encoding) Key in
two different files, which I have created using JDK's Key.getEncoded() methods. How can I
normalize these byte streams to normalized .NET Key objects (System.Security.Cryptography.RSA
and System.Security.Cryptography.DSA) from .NET that I need to do XMLSignatures in .NET?

> I have searched online help which comes with VisualStudio.NET. They only talk about interfaces
to export/import RSA/DSA keys to/from XML.