axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicotera, Anna M" <annanicot...@fairisaac.com>
Subject FW: JMSSender createSendProperties() bug perhaps?
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:20:22 GMT
More info:

We are using Axis 1.1 beta and Java jdk 1.4.1_06.

Thanks,

Anna Nicotera

Fair Isaac Corp.  www.fairisaac.com

3661 Valley Center Drive

San Diego, CA 92130

Internal Ext. 38178

858-369-8178

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicotera, Anna M
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 5:19 PM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: JMSSender createSendProperties() bug perhaps?

Hello Apache/Axis developers!

We found what we think is a bug in the JMSSender class.  What we were
trying to do was set the JMS_CORRELATION_ID in our message, but we were
finding that this property was not getting set when we look at the
message in the queue.  We found out that it's because the above
mentioned method was not setting it, so we modified the method to be
this:

private HashMap createSendProperties(MessageContext context)

    {

        if(!context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.PRIORITY) &&

            !context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.DELIVERY_MODE) &&

            !context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.JMS_CORRELATION_ID)
&&

           !context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.TIME_TO_LIVE))

        {

            return null;

        }

        HashMap props = new HashMap();

        if(context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.PRIORITY))

            props.put(JMSConstants.PRIORITY,

            context.getProperty(JMSConstants.PRIORITY));

        if(context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.DELIVERY_MODE))

            props.put(JMSConstants.DELIVERY_MODE,

            context.getProperty(JMSConstants.DELIVERY_MODE));

        if(context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.TIME_TO_LIVE))

            props.put(JMSConstants.TIME_TO_LIVE,

            context.getProperty(JMSConstants.TIME_TO_LIVE));

        if(context.containsProperty(JMSConstants.JMS_CORRELATION_ID))

            props.put(JMSConstants.JMS_CORRELATION_ID,

            context.getProperty(JMSConstants.JMS_CORRELATION_ID));

        return props;

    }

Please let us know if this is a bug so we can submit this properly.