axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: For Help when compile axis-1_1 using the tool elipse
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 03:37:54 GMT
The attached file is the .classpath file I'm using for ws-axis project with
Eclipse 3.0M5. Of course, I can build ws-axis/java without problem by the
configuration.

Hoping it helps you,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
<http://www.tmax.co.kr/>
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
<http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/>
JSR 201, JSR 204 and JSR 222 EG member
Apache Axis (JAX-RPC and SAAJ) and JaxMe (JAXB) committer
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft, Inc.

  _____