axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject JAXME reengineering in axis
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:01:17 GMT
Hi Dims, All;

Happy new year:)

This is basically to synchornize the palns for the jaxme code in axis.

As you may have notice  I have not work on it for few weeks now.
Now most of the code refactoring is done and still left is basically to get
the all test runing. But I belive the refactoring must have broke some test
cases and we have to rewirte them.

I will try it and let dev list know where we stands.

I like to know about rough time frames for bring the jaxme-axis code to
surface.
Due to my final exams(Aprail - May) and JSR109 , I prfer to have it after
the May.

If we need it earlier let us try to arrange something.

thanks

Srinath