axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brook Richan" <>
Subject RE: Request for FAQ item
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:13:19 GMT
22999 for the date, and
25486 for the hexBinary

>>> 12/19/03 09:25AM >>>
What's the bug number -- I can take a look.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brook Richan []
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 8:24 AM
Subject: RE: Request for FAQ item

During the course of what you're proposing to do, it might be useful
include schema features for attributes (not elements) defined of type
xsd:date and xsd:hexBinary. Neither one of those currently deserialize
(both throw exceptions) and I don't think any current test cases cover
(Bugs are written up on them.)

>>> RKellogg@MICROS.COM 12/19/03 09:15AM >>>
Agreed.  I will take a look at the current status of the test suites,
In any case it might generate info we need to edit manually.