axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From valerie.bau...@bull.net
Subject Re : possible bug in SOAPPart::setContent
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:16:22 GMT
I agree with Trebor, I also have a problem with SOAPPart::setContent

I'm new to web services, so perhaps its a big error from me :
Inside a handler, I add to the soap message a piece of xml code and its
signature (using SOAPPart::setContent)
Later in the process I take it back from the message and want to verify the
signature.
But I get a result full of \n and spaces, so it does not match anymore the
signature...
I would expect to get back exactly what I added at the beggining of the
process and not a modified version containing \n and spaces !

Thanks for your help

Valerie



Mime
View raw message