axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem with Query String Plug In Mechanism
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:13:31 GMT

Try qs.myQuery instead of qs:myQuery
notice the . vs the :
-Dug

             "Stefan Tang"
             <steftang@stanfor
             d.edu>                                                     To
                                       <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
             12/09/2003 11:56                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Problem with Query String Plug In
             Please respond to         Mechanism
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Hello.
I am currently trying to program another Query String Plug-In, but I
have a problem registering the plugin with AXIS. I programmed the
Handler class and tried to register the plug-in via the WSDD deployment
file with the following entry:

<transport name="http">
             <parameter name="qs:myQuery" value="myQuery.QSMyHandler"/>
</transport>

But somehow AXIS does not pass on any requests edning with ?myQuery to
my Handler class. I also tried "qs.myQuery" as name, but still it didnt
work.

I am using Tomcat 5 and build the latest AXIS from the CVS.

Thanks for any help, much appreaciated.

Stefan Tang.