axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <>
Subject RE: omit test case
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:11:57 GMT

Do we need to add something to the ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/omit test case also?

This seems like a really big fix, did we not do this correctly in 1.1 and earlier?

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/primitiveWrappers build.xml primitiveWrappers.wsdl readme.txt

gdaniels    2003/12/09 18:52:27

  Modified:    java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable
  Added:       java/test/wsdl/primitiveWrappers
                        primitiveWrappers.wsdl readme.txt
  Fix bug 25348.
  Carry "omittable" information around in Parameter descriptors, and use
  that (and the equivalent in ElementDecl) when determining types for
  code generation.  This means if we find <element name="foo"
  type="xsd:int" minOccurs="0"/> somewhere we'll map it to
  java.lang.Integer and not int.
  Also check in test case, including readme.txt.

View raw message