axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Request for FAQ item
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:55:42 GMT
Kellogg, Richard wrote:
> Would it be possible to assemble a FAQ/Wiki with known working/broken XML Schema features
based on Axis version?  This would help new Axis user's immensely.

> Just a thought.  I do not follow all the changes on a daily basis so I cannot put together
much of a list.  I would be willing to put together an grid with all the schema features if
someone would be willing to fill it in.  Any one care to take on this task?

the cool way would be to write a test suite that tried all the known
schema features and showed which ones worked ...that way we'd be able to
autogenerate the status page