axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <>
Subject RE: VOTE: mailing lists for axis/c++
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:38:24 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana []
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 3:18 AM
Subject: VOTE: mailing lists for axis/c++

Following up on the informal question I asked regarding how to
create mailing lists for the C++ version, I'd like to formally
take a vote and get this done.

Here's the proposal:

- create axis-c-dev and axis-c-user AT mailing lists
- create axis-cvs AT mailing list
- make all current members of axis-dev AT become
  members of axis-cvs AT mailing list
- redirect CVS messages for the entire ws-axis repository to the
  axis-cvs mailing list

This will create separate dev and user lists for the Java and C++
versions yet allow us to use a single repository. This mirrors
the structure of Xerces-C and Xerces-Java projects, except for
the name of the -dev and -user lists for the Java version (we don't
have "-j" in it for historical reasons).

Please vote ASAP as we'd like to get Axis/C++ out to v1.0 next
week if possible and it'll be good to get this set up before that.

Here's my +1.

View raw message