axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: Proposal on JSR172 "J2ME Web services" for Axis
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:10:12 GMT
Hi All,

First of all, thank you very much for making such a wonderful proposal for
J2ME web services in Apache. Since J2ME stands for not Mobile but Micro
(including mobile devices, game consoles and settop boxes), I think ws-micro
might be more appropriate for the project name.

By the way, I need time to put Apache license to each source file and make
some build script and documentation, so please wait for this "micro"
Christmas present to delight you. :-)

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)