axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: 1.2 Alpha
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:59:08 GMT
Thanks for this new release, Glen!

Dr. Ahn and I discussed SAAJ 1.2 and planned to commit from next Wednesday.
I feel very sorry to those who have been waiting for it (for quite a long
time :-) and hope you understand that we are going to make solider one for
everyone. I dream of Axis 1.2 with SAAJ 1.2 for the happy new year, 2004.

Some early Merry Christmas,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)