axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: WS-Fx and Sandesha proposals
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:07:24 GMT

I don't recall any specific conversation about that - but w.r.t. people
"seeing" an impl at Apache - my guess is that yes, people would like
it.  As for helping out....I suspect if you build it they will come.
-Dug

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@opensource.lk> on 11/13/2003 07:46:32 AM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org