axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Apache.WebServices.Next?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:57:38 GMT
+1.  the WS-Addressing implementation should be done as a standalone
library that focuses strictly on implementing the data model.

- James M Snell
  jasnell@us.ibm.com
  http://www.ibm.com
  (877) 511-5082 / Office
  930-1979 / Tie Line

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
11/03/2003 05:31 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Apache.WebServices.Next?

Which ever impl goes in, please do pull out WS-Addressing from WS-RM so
that it can be used w/o RM.
-Dug

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 11/03/2003 08:26:31 AM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org