axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kohler, Curt E. (ELS)" <C.koh...@elsevier.com>
Subject Attachment support in WSDL2Java
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:29:06 GMT
I was hoping I could get a definitive answer from Axis development community
regarding the status of support for SOAP Attachments in the generated code
for a WSDL document that specifies a multipart mime binding. From looking at
the list archives this appears to have been a popular topic in early summer
of '02 with a number of messages from Russel Butek implying upcoming
release, but I haven't seen much discussion on the subject lately. I did
notice in the release notes from beta 3 -> 1.0 one of the changes listed was
support for Attachments in WSDL2Java, but I have been unable to get a
properly defined, mime-describing WSDL file to generate the correct stubs.
If attachments are not currently support, is there a sense of when they
might be?

Thanks,
Curt