axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Abramovich, Dan" <dabramov...@sonusnet.com>
Subject problem overloading methods with array arguments
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:00:35 GMT
Apologies if this actually had made it to the the list earlier.
--

I'm seeing a problem with Axis (Axis version 1.1, with JBoss 3.0.7/JBossWeb
servlet engine, Java 1.4.2) when I try to have two methods on an interface

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for doSomething was not synchronized to a method of
test.FooSoapBindingSkeleton.

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for doSomething was not synchronized to a method of
test.FooSoapBindingSkeleton.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

You can reproduce this pretty readily by running java2wsdl then wsdl2java on
the simple classes below and then just using the admin tool to deploy it. I
did use skeletons when generating the code.

-Dan

=========================

A simple interface:
package test;