axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dittmann Werner <werner.dittm...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Attachment support in WSDL2Java
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:45:52 GMT
Hi Curt,

attachements with Multipart mime are supported
in Axis, although some minor problems exist (handling
attchement temporary file). Please refer to my posting
to this list from October 22,
"Problems with attachments (SOAP with Attachments)".

This mail included an attachment with a complete
example and patch to the mentioned file handling
problem.

Same patch was reported via Bugzilla (24126)

Regards,
Werner