axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Leelarathne" <muthu...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Does document/literal work ?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 02:22:51 GMT

Hi,

In document/literal the first element in the SOAP body should be the
parameter that the web service accepts.

Refer the axis user guide - it nicely explains this.

So in your case it is not just enough to simply change the SOAP binding.
You have to make sure that the WSDL parts refer elements whose names are
equal to the parameters that the web service accepts.

Regards,
Dimuthu.
--
Lanka Software Foundation  http://www.opensource.lk