axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject RE: DOM->JAXME(Request for change ERRORNOUS SCHEMA'S)
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:30:20 GMT
Hi Ias;

> <xsd:attribute ref="soap-enc:arrayType" arrayType="typens:Address[]"/>
>
> should be
>
> <xsd:attribute ref="soap-enc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="typens:Address[]"/>
>
> with xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" declaration according to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_types .
yap;

> > 2)[java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown attribute of
> > org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.xml.impl.XsEImportImpl: location]
> > /home/cvs/workspace/jaxmeReEng2/./test/wsdl/interop4/groupG/di
> > me/rpc/dime-rpc.wsdl
> <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> location="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
> should be
> <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
>
> (wsdl:import uses location attributes (http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_document-
> n)
> , on the other hand, xsd:import uses schemaLocation.
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#composition-schemaImport)
> )
yap;

> > 4)[Unknown child element 'xsd:complexType' for bean
> > org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.xml.impl.XsESequenceImpl]
> > /home/cvs/workspace/jaxmeReEng2/./test/wsdl/types/Comprehensiv
> > eTypes.wsdl
this is becouse there is a complextype Directly inside the <sequence>
tag. I belive there should be a element that contains the complex type.

> > 6)[You must set either the 'ref' attribute, the 'type'
> > attribute, the 'simpleType' child element, or the
> > 'complexType' child element.]
> > /home/cvs/workspace/jaxmeReEng2/./test/wsdl/soap12/assertion/s
> > oap12-test.wsdl
element with out ref,type so the type is not defined. Sometime people
consider this case as any type; is this reasonable .. if so jaxme should
fix it.

> > 7)[The 'base' type
> > {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}base64Binary of
> > 'simpleContent/restriction' is simple. It ought to be a
> > complex type with simple content: ]
> > /home/cvs/workspace/jaxmeReEng2/./test/wsdl/interop4/groupG/di
> > me/doc/dime-doc.wsdl

error occurs as line 9 or 21 (one of the two; yet am not sure.)

Thanks for help :)

Srinath