axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: DOM->JAXME(ERRORNOUS SCHEMA'S)
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:18:05 GMT
Hi Jochen;
> - adaptive.wsdl uses a type
>      {http://java.sun.com/jax-rpc-ri/internal}vector
>    this type is not declared and the parser is right to refuse the
>    schema. Most probably one needs to import a jax-rpc related
>    schema as well.
 {1} see the note down

> - dataservice.wsdl uses a type
>      {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema
>    this type is of course specified in the schema of XML schema.
>    However, it is not a builtin type. In other words, one needs
>    to import the schema of XML schema.
this is a error in the schema; I strongly belive we should fix this in
the CVS?

> - soap12-test.wsdl uses a type
>      {http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding}Array
>    This type is not defined by the soap datatype schema, because
>    the namespace is wrong.
 {1} see the note down

> - soap12-add-test uses the type
>      {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType
>    same case than dataservice.wsdl: This is not a builtin type
>    of XML Schema.
WSDL thinks this is a inbuild type; let us ask dims SHOULD WE SUPPORT
THIS OR NOT?

> - round4XSD.wsdl specifies an element as follows:
>      <s:element minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1' name='inputAnyType' />
>    A "type" or "ref" attribute is missing, thus the parser is
>    right to refuse the schema.
what WSDL think is if this (ref,type) missing consider them as anyType;
let us ask dims SHOULD WE SUPPORT THIS OR NOT?

Note {1}

for the items with {1} I think there are two or more schema's in the
WSDL and they have interdependencies. These types may be defined in the
other schema; your method  addImport(String,Node) should fix this. let
me check.

Thanks
Srinath