axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Refactoring ServiceDesc
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:34:28 GMT
Are people cool with my switching ServiceDesc to an interface which has a
single Java-specific implementation (JavaServiceDesc)?  The idea is to
separate out all the code which deals specifically with Java class backends
(introspection, etc) from the ServiceDesc interface, which generally serves
to provide service metadata, control WSDL generation and operation dispatch,
etc.

See changes in refactorServiceDesc branch; it doesn't affect too many places
in the code, and passes all-tests cleanly.  I'll eventually make equivalent
changes to OperationDesc as well, but would like to check this in to avoid
it getting out of sync with the main branch.

Just wanted to check in with the group before making this change.
Thoughts/comments?

--Glen