axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <glen+dated+1068833009.5d8...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/RPCDispatch TestSerializedRPC.java
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 18:03:29 GMT
Hey dims - removed.  Now I'm really worried about problems reinstating it
later, since I recall all kinds of issues with deleting and re-adding
files.... ah well.

Re: the build - the attachments test is currently broken for me even with a
clean checkout of HEAD.  Does this happen for you too?  It looks like a
wrapped vs. non-wrapped problem.

--Glen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/RPCDispatch
TestSerializedRPC.java

> FYI, JavaServiceDesc.java should not be in the main branch.....if i delete
it, code compiles fine.

> -- dims
>
> --- Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Glen,
> >
> > The HEAD is corrupted, does not build :(
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > --- gdaniels@apache.org wrote:
> > > gdaniels    2003/11/09 06:36:36
> > >
> > >   Modified:    java/samples/echo Tag: refactorServiceDesc
TestClient.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/client Tag:
refactorServiceDesc
> > >                         Call.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/deployment/wsdd Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc WSDDService.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/description Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc ServiceDesc.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers Tag:
refactorServiceDesc
> > >                         JWSHandler.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/soap Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc SOAPService.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/i18n Tag: refactorServiceDesc
> > >                         resource.properties
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/providers Tag:
refactorServiceDesc
> > >                         BasicProvider.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc EJBProvider.java
> > >                         JavaProvider.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc HTTPSender.java
> > >                java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava Tag:
> > >                         refactorServiceDesc Emitter.java
> > >                java/test/RPCDispatch Tag: refactorServiceDesc
> > >                         TestSerializedRPC.java
> > >   Added:       java/src/org/apache/axis/description
JavaServiceDesc.java
> > >   Log:
> > >   First cut at refactoring ServiceDesc into an interface with a
Java-specific

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/samples/echo/TestClient.java.diff?r1=1.72&r2=1.72.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.210.4.1 +2 -6
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/client/Call.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/client/Call.java.diff?r1=1.210&r2=1.210.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.100.4.1 +2 -1
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/deployment/wsdd/WSDDService.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/deployment/wsdd/WSDDService.java.diff?r1=1.100&r2=1.100.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.80.4.1  +54 -1230
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/description/ServiceDesc.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/description/ServiceDesc.java.diff?r1=1.80&r2=1.80.4.1

> > >   1.1
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/description/JavaServiceDesc.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/description/JavaServiceDesc.java?rev=1.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.35.4.1  +0 -2
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/JWSHandler.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/JWSHandler.java.diff?r1=1.35&r2=1.35.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.107.4.1 +5 -6
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/soap/SOAPService.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/soap/SOAPService.java.diff?r1=1.107&r2=1.107.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.73.4.1  +1 -0
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/i18n/resource.properties

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/i18n/resource.properties.diff?r1=1.73&r2=1.73.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.17.4.1  +6 -1
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/BasicProvider.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/BasicProvider.java.diff?r1=1.17&r2=1.17.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.39.6.1  +1 -1
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java/EJBProvider.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java/EJBProvider.java.diff?r1=1.39&r2=1.39.6.1

> > >   1.105.4.1 +5 -7
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java/JavaProvider.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java/JavaProvider.java.diff?r1=1.105&r2=1.105.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.100.4.1 +8 -2
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http/HTTPSender.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http/HTTPSender.java.diff?r1=1.100&r2=1.100.4.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.105.2.1 +8 -6
ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava/Emitter.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava/Emitter.java.diff?r1=1.105&r2=1.105.2.1

> > >   No                   revision
> > >   No                   revision
> > >   1.39.6.1  +2 -2
ws-axis/java/test/RPCDispatch/TestSerializedRPC.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/test/RPCDispatch/TestSerializedRPC.java.diff?r1=1.39&r2=1.39.6.1