axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernandez Martinez, Alejandro" <>
Subject RE: Axis performance reading socket input stream
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:41:00 GMT
I have retrofitted all changes into org.apache.axis.SOAPPart, changing just
this file and trying to make sure that it breaks nothing.
Basically, the socket is read until nothing is left (InputStream.available()
returns 0 or -1). Additionally, only those conversions that are strictly
necessary are performed -- the caches (currentMessageAsBytes,
currentMessageAsString and currentMessageAsEnvelope) are actually used.
Attached to the bug report is a diff file implementing the new change. (If
it's not well done, I will attach the new
Please take a look at it; I hope this time it is easily used.

View raw message