axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Krishnamurthi, Sanjay" <skrishnamur...@informatica.com>
Subject RE: New Article on Web Service Styles and Uses
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:26:48 GMT

  Our organization has decided to use Axis and we would very much like to see better doc/literal
support. I am willing to put in some cycles to fix doc/lit related issues but it would be
helpful to get some guidance from axis dev community before we get started.

 In particular, does fixing doc/literal require a big architectural change (keeping WSDL meta-data
around) or is it possible to fix some of the issues without radical surgery to Axis.  With
regards to the use of SOAP encoding for arrays issues, what is a good starting point.

  Thanks,

       Sanjay