axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject Why Service instance binded in JNDI loose configuration ?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:31:20 GMT
Hello

I found a new "problem" for my integration of Axis in a J2EE server :
it's because we use JNDI to lookup the Service instance previously
binded in the Context by the AS.

When using directly axis Service implementation classes, no problems,
configuration is stored as a part of the Reference object created by
Service.getReference(), but when using Generated classes where
configuration has been added (support of jaxrpc handlers for example),
the Reference contains only the java classname !
No additionnal configuration information are stored in the Reference !

Is someone working on this issue ?

Regards
Guillaume