axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Gordon <gordo...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Reference Guide needs fixing.
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:53:45 GMT
 From the "Deployment (WSDD) Reference" of the Reference Guide:

<undeployment>
     The root element of the deployment document which tells Axis that
this is an undeployment. Undeployments are only useful as

This is not an issue with the web site. I have also checked the 1.1
final docs and the CVS repository.

Here is the CVS at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/docs/reference.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

<dt><b><font face="Courier New, Courier,
<dd>The root element of the deployment document which tells Axis that
this is
     an undeployment. Undeployments are only useful as </dd>

I don't know what it's supposed to say, otherwise i'd submit a patch :)

stephen