axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:49:37 GMT
When clicking the Architecture Guide, Reference Guide etc. it would be
nice if the target page came up with the menu and everything still there
(like the overview).
I realise this is difficult since these pages aren't Forrest-ized, but
is it possible to make a "wrapper" Forrest page which has the menu and a
frame with the document inside it ??
If Forrest can #include a page it would be even nicer ;)

stephen