axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Leelarathne" <muthu...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Replace SchemaUtils/DOM with JaxMe's Schema Parser?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:40:02 GMT

Hi all,

We need a bit of help regarding the following question.

The comment on the top of the  method - "private void addTypes(URL
context, Node node, int level)" in the SymbolTable is as below,

"So anything at the top level is added to the symbol table, plus
non-Element types (ie, base and refd) that appear deep within other
types."

As I understand there are two private methods to handle these ref and def
types as follows,

 private void createTypeFromRef(Node node)
 private void createTypeFromDef(Node node, boolean isElement,
                      boolean belowSchemaLevel)

Within these methods the BaseTypeMappingRegistry is used. These methods
are the only places where the BaseTypeMappingRegistry is referenced within
the SymbolTable class.

I am really confused about this def, ref , base types and the role of the
BaseTypeMappinRegistry. It would help us a lot if you can clear this for
us.

Thank you,
Dimuthu.

> Hi All,
>
> We are having a lead, yet few probs ...
>
> When we genarate the SAX events from XSLT the start tag of the Node we
> given, count as the start TAG in the SAX events. (if input stream used
> it is the START of DOC)
> I put JAXME SAX  listner(content handler) to listen for events. then it
> fails saying unknown attributes "xmlns" !!!!!
>
> We can't parse using childs of the (instead of schema node) schema Node
> due to X,Y senario on my prvious mail.
>
> as this DOM-> SAX code will eventually replaced by the
> jaxmeparser.parse(NODE) we are going foward with
> serialize the DOMNode and taking input stream???? we shall replace that
> code with (JAXME node support/fix for the XSLT prob) shortly.
>
> We are going to remove the shemaUtils from the code, put the logic to do
> what is done by the schemautils into the Type/TypeEntry class. this will
> done inside the addTypes() symableTable.
>
> We shortly come to dev list with some working code, have a discussion do
> the adjuesments.
>
> thanks for eveybody,
>
> Srianth

Does