axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilan...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: VOTE: four new committers
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:59:35 GMT
+1

-Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@watson.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 11:37 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: VOTE: four new committers

I'd like to propose the following for committer status in Axis.

     Srinath Perera
     Jeykumaran Chandrasegaram
     Dimuthu Leelarathne
     Vairamuthu Thayapavan

Their initial contribution was AxisMora - the prototype reimpl
of Axis around a pull parser (currently committed in the contrib/
directory) and now they have completed the first part of replacing
Axis' schema parser stuff with JaxMe's XSD parser and are ready
to commmit that code (to a branch per Dims' suggestion).

To make clear what each person did, I asked them to send me a
breakdown of each person's contributions. That list is included
below FYI.

Here's my +1 for all of them.

Sanjiva.