axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: creating webpages for axis c++
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:47:16 GMT
Here's the current process for axis web site:
ws-axis/contrib/axisdocs contains the source for forrest. from this directory if you run "forrest
site" command it will generate the web site under ws-axis/contrib/axisdocs/build/site directory.
Then do a recursive copy from ws-axis/contrib/axisdocs/build/site to ws-site/targets/axis.
make
modifications only in ws-axis/contrib/axisdocs as any changes to ws-site/targets/axis will
be over
written. Once you are sure about the generated site you can check in both the source and the
target. A cron job updates the web site from ws-site/targets/axis every 6 hours.

Thanks,
dims

=====