axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http HTTPSender.java
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:43:10 GMT
Hello Takase-san,

  Thanks for your rapid action.

My comments are in-line;

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Toshiro Takase wrote:

> Hello, toshi,
>
> In my humble opinion, you should have fixed Line:680 .equals
> .equalsIgnoreCase ,,,

  Sure, I also think there're two ways. One is
the use of equalsIgnoreCase(), and the other is
toLowerCase() and equls(). I'd found the using
of equalsIgnoreCase in the same source, before
I applied the patch.

  But I gave preference to toLowerCase() over
equalsIgnoreCase() at this time, because it seems
HTTPConstants.HEADER_TRANSFER_ENCODING.toLowerCase()
is not meaningful. However - now, I agreed with you.

  Do you know why the original contributor doesn't
define the keys in HTTPConstants ?  i.e. I think
the Constants.toLowerCase() is not exactly happy.

--
Toshi <toshi@apache.org>