axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Replace SchemaUtils/DOM with JaxMe's Schema Parser?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 01:20:50 GMT
Hi All,

We are having a lead, yet few probs ...

When we genarate the SAX events from XSLT the start tag of the Node we
given, count as the start TAG in the SAX events. (if input stream used it is
the START of DOC)
I put JAXME SAX  listner(content handler) to listen for events. then it
fails saying unknown attributes "xmlns" !!!!!

We can't parse using childs of the (instead of schema node) schema Node due
to X,Y senario on my prvious mail.

as this DOM-> SAX code will eventually replaced by the
jaxmeparser.parse(NODE) we are going foward with
serialize the DOMNode and taking input stream???? we shall replace that code
with (JAXME node support/fix for the XSLT prob) shortly.

We are going to remove the shemaUtils from the code, put the logic to do
what is done by the schemautils into the Type/TypeEntry class. this will
done inside the addTypes() symableTable.

We shortly come to dev list with some working code, have a discussion do the
adjuesments.

thanks for eveybody,

Srianth