axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Gondhiya <AjayGondh...@accelrys.com>
Subject Fw: Java2WSDL problem
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:30:31 GMT
Reposting to see if someone out there can help me .. it seems to me like a
bug but before filing a bug report I just want to run by the developers in
case I have any misunderstanding ...
Thanks a lot,

Ajay

----- Forwarded by Ajay Gondhiya/Bangalore/Accelrys on 09/22/2003 06:58 PM
-----

Ajay Gondhiya/Bangalore/Accelrys
09/16/2003 01:50 PM

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Java2WSDL problem

I am having a problem with Java2WSDL in Axis 1.0 & 1.1.

The problem is when I declare an exception in my EJB interface and when
Java2WSDL generates corresponding WSDL, in the binding information it does
not generate "name" attribute for the SOAP fault. Because of this sproxy
tool from .NET is not able to compile the WSDL to generate client side
stubs. Has anyone faced similar problem? Could this be a bug in Axis
1.0/1.1 ...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ajay

EJB interface
--------------------

 public String getQueryCapability (String queryCapabilityID)
                   throws QueryCapabilityNotFoundException

WSDL - binding part only
-------------------------------------
other stuff

<wsdl:binding name="QueryCapabilitySoapBinding"
type="impl:QueryCapability">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="getQueryCapability">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="getQueryCapabilityRequest">
          <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="aqs" use="encoded"/>
     </wsdl:input>
     <wsdl:output name="getQueryCapabilityResponse">
          <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="aqs" use="encoded"/>
     </wsdl:output>
     <wsdl:fault name="QueryCapabilityNotFoundException">
          <wsdlsoap:fault encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="aqs" use="encoded"/>
  <-------------------------------- "name" attribute MISSING HERE as per
wsdlsoap namespace