axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WSDD
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:00:20 GMT

How about trying all of the service settings:

    <service name="rpcrouterSOAPService" provider="java:RPC" >
        <namespace>urn:SOAPService</namespace>
        <parameter name="className" value="com.company.SOAPService"/>
        <wsdlFile>/com/company/SOAPService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
    </service>

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Bretin [mailto:simon@anyware-tech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 2:44 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSDD

Hello,

Since you point it out, you have to know whether this information is
accurate or not ;-)
I tried to use that before, but was nto successfull at all ! I have a
kind of service not found exception when I use this syntax.

I usually define my service in the following way :
    <service name="rpcrouterSOAPService" provider="java:RPC" >
        <namespace>urn:SOAPService</namespace>
        <parameter name="className" value="com.company.SOAPService"/>
    </service>
And everything works fine then ...

But if I go like specified in the wiki:
    <service name="rpcrouterSOAPService" provider="java:RPC" >
        <wsdlFile>/com/company/SOAPService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
    </service>
Nothing works anymore, even though the wsdl file is present as a
resource in my classpath.

Could you please confirm taht this "should" work, and maybe point me out
to what might go wrong there ?

Thanks,

Simon.