axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Unwrapping AxisFaults - urgent
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:38:53 GMT

This is what the fault mapping code in Axis 1.1 does.  The QName of the fault must be registered,
as well as a deserializer for it.

See the stub code output for a WSDL file that has faults defined in it (look in src/test/wsdl/faults
for instance).

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimuthu Leelarathne [mailto:muthulee@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 4:44 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; Taherkordy@dpi2.dpi.net.ir
Subject: Re: Unwrapping AxisFaults - urgent

Hi Alireza,

> Is there a utility like AxisFault.makeFault(Exception), but working in
> the opposite way ?

I don't know any easy way (such as you ask in the question), but I can show
you a hard way.

The SecurityException is in the "detail" part of the response message. So
the SecurityException will be stored as an array of Elements in the
AxisFault. You can get this array of Element from AxisFault and recreate the
SecurityException at the client side.

Dimuthu.