axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kellogg, Richard" <RKell...@MICROS.COM>
Subject RE: Sample JSP
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:42:16 GMT
The Axis distribution includes a full war file.  It is just exploded into a directory called
"webapp".  If you follow the directions on the Wiki it should work like a charm.  It did for
me.

Good luck,
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Juraj_Siska@asc.aon.com [mailto:Juraj_Siska@asc.aon.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 2:01 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE:Sample JSP

Richard,

Thanks for your prompt reply, but I did not see any samples on that site,
just recommendations about how to configure the application servers.  I am
using Tomcat 4.x, and the recommendations did not help much.  Perhaps
somebody here
has deployed a web service on Tomcat 4.x using Axis, accessing it from JSP.
A sample
war file would help.

Thanks,