axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Adhamh Findlay <afind...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Documentation only committer?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:39:56 GMT
Hello,

I've noticed that there seem to be several documentation related bugs, that
have patches attached to the bug, but have not yet been committed.

Is there such a thing as a documentation only committer?  If this role
existed, would it speed up the process of getting the new documents out?

Secondly, who was the final say on what gets committed and what does not?
Right now I have two bugs open, one says document SimpleAxisServer more and
the other says to remove all documentation about SAS.  There is disagreement
on which way to go in the Axis community, so I'm curious to know who gets to
decide this.

Thanks,

Adhamh