axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "gordie atkins" <godisadj...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Complex Return type
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:36:04 GMT
hi

I am comparitively new to Axis SOAP and would be very grateful if
someone could provide some help . I am invoking an operation in a
webservice and am getting a complex return type as my response.

Which is the best way for me to process the output xml and create
the corresponding bindings from xml to java.

 From the body of the soap response i can iterate through elements
of the complex type and then call corresponding accessor methods
which i can create using some tool.But there would be many loops
and mantainence might become a hassle later on

Can I use the Axis deserializer to form mappings between the xml
elements to corresponding java objects while processing the
complex return type output or for this  or will I have to use
JAXB,Digester or Castor to form these mappings and build up java
object for complex return type.

In short can someone please enlighten me a bit more abt the best
method of deserialization. Am I on the right track

Television meets Accounts; Jyoti Weds Rajaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1