axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Where to add Java code of WSDL2WS tool of Axis C++ ?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:35:44 GMT
Hi all,

We are writing a tool that generates C/C++ skeletons/stubs from WSDL. This
tool is similar to Axis Java's WSDL2Java tool. We use WSDL parsing related
code of the existing code of WSDL2Java as is(packages
org.apache.axis.wsdl...).

This code doesnot break any of the existing Axis Java code.

I am wondering whether to add this code to somewhere in

ws-axis/c/..... or

to a new directory wsdl2ws in

ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/

We hope to add the code within this week and I want to know the public
opinion on this.

I suggest this code be added to ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/.

What do you think ?

Thanks,

Susantha.