axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Replace SchemaUtils/DOM with JaxMe's Schema Parser?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:52:44 GMT
Hi All

I think we can start with it ...

I think this is what I understood

1)  we should get into code that parse DOM nodes in SchemaUtils.java and
use schema parser to parse them cleanly.
2)  we can left the code that get the DOM nodes from the wsdl untouched.
>> You replace all dom traversal stuff
Only the parsing of DOM nodes we should worry about.
3) leave JaxMe untouched as much as possible

we would start it by abut a week. will come back if help needed.

thanks for directions

Srianth