From: Harald Pollak
To: Axis-Dev
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: squenzediagram of the serverside

thanks i have seen it, but as so said, the provider and other stuff - this is the point of interesst, what other stuff is when alive?

Am Fre, 2003-08-08 um 11.57 schrieb Jeyakumaran.C:
hi,
ok u wd see the axis archtecture guide and get the clientside sequence diagram.
If u see arround the message path which is described in a diagram the clientside and sever side is almost same. but server side is other way round with having the provider and other stuff.
i hope if the client side diagram is ok for u the n with seeing the message path diagram u can catch the server side things as well.
if u not see the axis architecture guide ,refer it.

regards,
Jeyakumaran.C